Current Employment Opportunities:
Utah Arsenal FC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Technical Director on all soccer related activities and development of coaches, teams, and players in the U8 – U12 age groups.
- Recruit/Train Coaches, Assistant coaches, team managers and/or coaching staff.
- Hire team coaches with Technical Director/BOD approval
- With the U8 – U12 Age Groups
- Assist in running coaching development program
- Monthly Core Film Sessions
- Planning Sessions
- Training Collaboration
- Game Implementation
- Performance Environment Program
- Direct and consistent contact with team coaches, parents, and managers regarding all soccer aspects
- Recruit and retain youth soccer teams and players
- Help bring over full teams and coaches at younger age groups from Rec Program.
- With an emphasis on developing the girls side of the club
- Help implement 10 Year Strategic Plan
- Attend all club required events
- Coaching Education, tryouts, Technical Monday’s, Meetings, Tournament, Etc..
- Assist in running Technical Monday’s
Supervision, Oversight and Terms
- Report to Technical Director with respect to all matters concerning teams, coaches, players, and club.
- Submit monthly report to TD.
- Can coach up to 4 teams in the club
- Oversee and supervise all aspects of the U8 – U12 age groups
- In the event of separation with UAFC there will be a 12 month non-compete with any club within a 30 Mile Radius
- This coach may not work with any other club at the time of employment and must get written approval to work with other organizations.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A USSF "D" License or above
- Bachelor’s degree or working toward completion
- Successful working experience with U8 – U12 players
- Background check in Utah
- Competent computer skills including the ability to use the Office Suite, Google Suite, QuickTime Player, etc.
- Proficient communication skills
Preferred Job Requirements:
- A USSF “C” License or Above
- Bachelor’s degree Proven success with U8 – U12 players
Apply for the Job with the following Link: CLICK HERE
* Job will remain open until filled
Provide the following in job application:
Non-discrimination Policy: Utah Arsenal FC is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. This means UAFC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, religion, color, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, transitioned, transitioning or perceived to be transitioning), sexual orientation (including heterosexuality, homosexuality, and bisexuality), marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy and breastfeeding, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, military and veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
UAFC reasonably accommodates employees and/or applicants with disabilities, provided the individual is otherwise qualified to perform the essential functions of the job.
Please contact our club President- Bart Preston
Please Contact our Technical Director- Michael Chesler